Origin: South Africa
Grade: Grade A Rooibos Premium Loose Leaf
Anti-Oxidant Health Level: High
Caffeine Level: Free
Shelf Life: 10 years unopened, 5 years after opening
Premium Ingredients: Organic Rooibos Bush
Hot Brew Instructions: 3.5g per tea bag boiling water, 1 tsp per 1 cup, 4-5 mins
Cold Brew Iced Tea Instructions: 1 tbsp loose leaf tea makes 1L iced tea, add directly to filtered water in a pitcher and leave overnight 6-8 hours covered.
Description: Reddish orange to full colour (depends on brewing time and quantity used)
How is organic tea grown?
There are several factors which make organic teas a superior choice for the conscious-minded tea drinker.
In all cases, organic tea farms must:
• Abstain from using any synthetic fertilizer or pesticide
• Protect the environmental integrity of lands surrounding the gardens
• Minimize pollution and optimize biological productivity
• Naturally, replenish and maintain soil fertility
• Promote biodiversity in and around the tea gardens
We guarantee 100% Certified Organic Tea, in line with the highest industry standards. (Organic Equivalency with EU, NOP, COR)