Origin: Washington State
Grade: Premium Super Fine Matcha 10-16 micron prepared to Japanese Standards
Growing Altitudes: 900 – 1500 feet above sea level
Anti-Oxidant Health Level: Very High
Caffeine Level: FREE
Shelf Life: 20 years unopened, 2 years after opening
Premium Ingredients: Organic Peppermint Leaf
Hot Brew Instructions: boiling, 1g per 1 cup, 1-3 mins
Cold Brew Iced Tea Instructions: 4g makes 1L iced tea, add directly to filtered water in a pitcher and leave overnight 6-8 hours covered or until cold.
Description: Deep forest green, breathtaking experience for peppermint fans. Cleansing, refreshing and stunning as a latte with chocolate milk.
How is organic tea grown?
There are several factors which make organic teas a superior choice for the conscious-minded tea drinker.
In all cases, organic tea farms must:
• Abstain from using any synthetic fertilizer or pesticide
• Protect the environmental integrity of lands surrounding the gardens
• Minimize pollution and optimize biological productivity
• Naturally, replenish and maintain soil fertility
• Promote biodiversity in and around the tea gardens
We guarantee 100% Certified Organic Tea, in line with the highest industry standards. (Organic Equivalency with EU, NOP, COR)