Origin: India, China, Tanzania, Sri Lanka
Grade: Flowery Pekoe (FP) Certified Organic Black Tea Premium Loose Leaf
Anti-Oxidant Health Level: Very High
Caffeine Level: Medium
Shelf Life: 20 years unopened, 2 years after opening
Premium Ingredients: Organic black tea, 3.5g per tea bag
Hot Brew Instructions: boiling water, 1 tsp per 1 cup, 3-5 mins
Cold Brew Iced Tea Instructions: 1 tbsp loose leaf tea makes 1L iced tea, add directly to filtered water in a pitcher and leave overnight 6-8 hours covered.
Description: Perhaps the perfect breakfast tea, now in organic, with a pleasant body and full leaf tea flavour profile. Appears coppery and bright, wonderful with gluten-free biscuits and almond milk.
How is organic tea grown?
There are several factors which make organic teas a superior choice for the conscious-minded tea drinker.
In all cases, organic tea farms must:
• Abstain from using any synthetic fertilizer or pesticide
• Protect the environmental integrity of lands surrounding the gardens
• Minimize pollution and optimize biological productivity
• Naturally, replenish and maintain soil fertility
• Promote biodiversity in and around the tea gardens
We guarantee 100% Certified Organic Tea, in line with the highest industry standards. (Organic Equivalency with EU, NOP, COR)