100% Certified Organic Herbal Loose Leaf
Origin: Egypt, Canada
Anti-Oxidant Health Level: Very High
Caffeine Level: Free
Shelf Life: 20 years unopened, 2 years after opening
Premium Ingredients: Organic Chamomile, 1.5g per tea bag
Hot Brew Instructions: boiling water, 3-5 mins, 80-90°C
Description: A strongly brewed cup of chamomile tea provides this bitter taste, thus promoting healthy digestion. Chamomile can be especially beneficial for people with a “nervous stomach” as it both calms and soothes while stimulating digestive function.
How is organic tea grown?
There are several factors which make organic teas a superior choice for the conscious-minded tea drinker.
In all cases, organic tea farms must:
• Abstain from using any synthetic fertilizer or pesticide
• Protect the environmental integrity of lands surrounding the gardens
• Minimize pollution and optimize biological productivity
• Naturally, replenish and maintain soil fertility
• Promote biodiversity in and around the tea gardens
We guarantee 100% Certified Organic Tea, in line with the highest industry standards. (Organic Equivalency with EU, NOP, COR)